Want to know how COVID 19 has affected MBNEP's work?
From Comprehensive Watershed Planning; to shore, stream, and wetland restoration; to invasive species management; to waterborne litter and trash eradication; Mobile Bay National Estuary Program is demonstrating resilience in action, keeping all our programs alive and thriving.
- Watershed Management Planning
- Three Mile Creek: Twelve Mile Creek Restoration
- Langan Park Lake: Invasive Species Eradication
- Litter Abatement Programs
- Litter Gitter Gap Funding
- Prichard Rain Barrels
- D’Olive Watershed Restoration
- Deer River: Shoreline Stabilization/Marsh Protection
- Mon Louis Island Northern Tip
- Fowl River Restoration
- Lower Fish River Restoration
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS: The Mobile Bay National Estuary Program seeks a qualified environmental planning, engineering, natural resource planning, or other similar firm to prepare a Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan for the Mobile Tensaw Delta complex of watersheds in Mobile and Baldwin counties, Alabama.
A Request for Qualifications process is being used to select a firm who can develop such a conceptual engineering master plan based on new and available data. A mandatory pre-submittal conference will be conducted at 10:00 A.M. on Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 at the International Trade Center located at 250 N. Water Street, Mobile, AL 36602.
Statements must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. CDT, Friday, August 23rd, 2019. Inquiries should be directed to: Christian Miller, email@example.com 251-459-8871. The most recent RFQ from MBNEP's Website.